Main Event Entertainment is growing!
Do you have what it takes to be a Main Event Entertainment DJ/Emcee?
The hard truth is that 1 out of every 100 or so applicants actually get chosen for our Training Program. If you have these qualities, contact our owner Joey Dion.
- A love for music and a desire to make people happy.
- Weekends completely available.
- Good health and a sharp mind with above average energy.
- Ability to understand what people want by listening to them.
- A great sense of humor.
- Above average physical and mental endurance.
- A personality that draws people to you.
- Willing to dance alone in front of 200+ people.
- Good etiquette.
- Self confidence, but not to a fault.